We’re excited to announce that StyleFox has partnered with Eva Shaw Designs, Creeds of Love and Bottomless Closet for Healthy Happy Hip. This event series for women includes pampering, manicures, macarons, beauty consultations, an open wine bar from City Winery, vegan treats from Divine Foods, mingling, and more!
We’ll be holding two Happy Healthy Hip sessions on May 4th and May 18th from 11am-1pm and 2pm-4pm. And for the mommies, there will also be the Mommies, Mimosas,and Macarons series on May 7th and May 21st from 10am-12pm and 1pm-3pm.
Tickets are $25 and a portion of proceeds from all events will benefit Bottomless Closet, a NYC based non-profit that inspires and guides disadvantaged women to overcome poverty, enter the workforce, and succeed.
So come treat yourself, relax, and unwind with us!
SERVICES + TREATMENTS
- Nail Art Bar by Her Nails Rock
- Live Portrait Paintings by Walker Fee (Late May Dates Only)
- Beauty/Skin Consultation by Clear Clinic + Exclusive Discounts
- Hair/Color Consultation by Color on the Rox + Exclusive Discounts
- Guests will also received 20% off all Eva Shaw Designs purchases and a free gift
EATS + DRINKS
- 2 Hour Open Bar by City Winery NYC featuring Sohovinagnan Blanc and Spring Street Pinot Nior
- Fabulous Assortment of Dana’s Bakery Macarons (Gluten Free, Score!)
- Iced and naturally sweetened illisimo by illy Coffee Drinks
- Raw Vegan Sweet Treats and Samples by DIVINE FOODS (No, seriously they’re amazing.)