We have been long time fans of juice pressing and its health benefits. Not only is pressed juice delicious, but it’s also a more convenient way to get your daily veggie and fruit intake. Let’s face it -not all of us eat the recommended amount of vegetables each day. Whether we’re busy or just don’t love the taste of veggies, it can be easy to skimp out on eating your greens. Luckily, Daily Greens™ makes a delicious and convenient way to get your veggies in one low sugar, low calorie 12 oz. bottle.
We love these yummy cold pressed juices because we can simply grab a bottle and go, making it easy to get the nutrition we need no matter how busy we are. They’re perfect for breakfast and for before and after workouts or any time during the day when you need an extra boost.
The Daily Greens Difference
As you may or may not know, not all pressed juices are made equal. Some brands add sugar, artificial colors and preservatives, but Daily Greens™ makes pure, USDA organic, cold-pressed juices that are naturally vegan and gluten free. Their juices are never heat treated, pasteurized or watered down, so you simply get low sugar, low calorie nutrition.
Daily Greens™ sources its produce from certified organic local farmers they know and cold presses its juices fresh from whole (never frozen) fruit, avoiding heat or spinning to extract the maximum nutrition from each ingredient. After extraction, they immediately bottle the juice in a cold environment to eliminate oxidation or degradation to the nutrients and enzymes in their juices. Next, each bottle is placed in a high pressure processor to make the juice safe for consumption while maintaining maximum nutrition. High pressure is applied to the outside of the bottle to eliminate any harmful bacteria without ever heating the juice inside. This process produces a superior quality juice that is high in nutrients and low in sugar and calories.
Daily Greens™ comes in several delicious varieties, including:
- Harmony: Sweet Greens – Celery and kale with sweet pear, citrusy apply and zesty lemon plus a savory pop of fennel and ginger
- Morning Greens: Orange + Probiotic – An orange and pineapple pop of vitamin C plus 2 billion CFU of body-loving probiotics cold pressed with celery, cucumber, spinach and romaine lettuce.
- Elevate: Smooth Greens – Cucumber, spinach and watercress with a splash of lime, sweet pear and a lovely vanilla finish
- Renew: Hydrating Greens – Hydrate with a blend of sweet watermelon and rich, juicy greens seasoned with spearmint and a dash of Himalayan pink salt.
- Vitality: Spicy Greens – Savory cucumber, kale, and cilantro combine with sweet pineapple, a touch of lime, and a dash of Himalayan pink salt — plus a jalapeño kick!
- Purity: Pure & Simple Greens – Simple and pure green juice goodness from cold-pressed cucumber, celery, kale, and broccoli with parsley, basil, and touch of lemon.
- Green Lemonade: Green Superfoods + Cayenne – a spicy, healthy lemonade cold pressed with E3Live® Blue-Green Algae for 70% protein plus 65 vitamins and minerals. Sweetened with natural stevia extract, you get refreshment with zero grams of sugar and just a touch of cayenne kapow!
- Symmetry: Matcha Green Tea Hemp Seed Milk – Madagascar vanilla graces organic hemp milk mixed with antioxidant-rich Matcha green tea to deliver a boost of 42mg caffeine. You get 5 grams plant based protein, a pop of iron, calcium, and omegas 3 and 6.
All Daily Greens varieties are USDA Organic Certified, Non-GMO and Kosher Certified:
- 4.5 pounds (7 servings) of raw, organic produce cold-pressed into every 12oz. bottle.
- Never heated; High Pressure Processed (HPP).
- No added water or sugar. (GreenLemonadeTM and SymmetryTM contain filtered water.)
- Made from raw, organic and fair trade ingredients.
- Low in calories; high in nutrients.
- No preservatives or artificial favoring.
- Naturally vegan, naturally gluten-free and soy-free.
- Produce sourced locally and sustainably whenever possible.
About The Founder
Shauna Martin, Daily Greens’ founder, discovered her passion for green juice and its benefits following her battle with breast cancer as a young mom. Fully recovered and thriving years later, Shauna makes sure she does two things every day: Give thanks for another day with her family and friends. And of course, drink her Daily Greens.
A portion of Daily Greens sales are donated to organizations that support young women battling breast cancer such as the Young Survival Coalition. https://www.youngsurvival.org/
Ready to get your greens? Head over to the official Daily Greens website to learn more and locate a retailer near you.
Find Daily Greens at grocers near you such as: Whole Foods, Sprouts, Kroger, Safeway, Costco and Target.
This is sponsored content produced by me on behalf of Daily Greens. The opinions are all mine.